The cardiology department at ACHS offers a variety of cardiology services including diagnosing and treating numerous cardiac conditions.
Our cardiology team is staffed by Dr. S.V. Advani, MD, PhD, who is board-certified in general, interventional and nuclear cardiology as well as echocardiography. Joining Dr. Advani, is Sandy Hall, ARNP.
To provide the highest quality of care and treatment for heart conditions.
- Atrial fibrillation
- Heart failure
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Evaluation and medical therapy for advanced heart failure
- Heart failure disease management
- Ventricular assist devices (VADs)
- Remote monitoring
- Diagnostic imaging including, but not limited to:
- Cardiac MRI
- electrical cardioversion
- Ambulatory monitoring
- Device implantation monitoring
- Vascular screening
- Sports cardiovascular assessment
- Wellness and prevention
An appointment is required.
Dr. Advani’s appointments are in person. Sandy Hall conducts in person appointments one Thursday and telemedicine appointments one Thursday each month.
Please call for the exact monthly schedule for both providers.